Deadly Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deadly Dragons

Knight Online Clan Deadly Dragons

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

id like to join Xtryout

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
compton1

id like to join Xtryout Empty
PostSubject: id like to join Xtryout   id like to join Xtryout Icon_minitimeFri 3 May - 21:56

Name:Xtryout

Class:Rouge assi

Level:71

Time Zone:Central

National Points:None at the moment looking for people to pk with

Do you have XP Prem or any other premium?: I get XP prem this sunday

Are you able to use Ventrilo (voice communication software): YESSSSSSS SIRRRR

Do you commonly use scrolls in pk: yup yup

Do you speak English:All day everyday :]

A summary of your experience in KO: Depends on partys I get im on 24/7 almost

Why you want to join our clan: cause u guys are the sickiest clan I know

What do you think of k0xp?: all I can say is LOL

You agree to our clan bank policy on boss drops: of course anything u say goes
Back to top Go down
BACONSTRIPS
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
BACONSTRIPS

PostSubject: Re: id like to join Xtryout   id like to join Xtryout Icon_minitimeFri 3 May - 22:35

in the sumary part plz be more precis we will be glad to add a auther rogue that speak english and is actiff but i want to know if you have done warr,csw,farming, etc like have you play in diff server or this is your first character or have you been in any clan befor and wich one Very Happy

you know what i meen bro lolol:P
Back to top Go down
compton1

PostSubject: Re: id like to join Xtryout   id like to join Xtryout Icon_minitimeFri 3 May - 23:27

iv Done a bunch of farming I use to play another knight server that I believe got shut down you could only get to a 70 and could have a chicken next to ur name like a helper and get paid 500k once u get to lvl 30 idk if u no what server im talking about I no a lot about knight and would do anything to help out clannies and join ur guys awesome clan trying to do war with people every war farm as much I get Ncash a lot so we could farm bosses to help others with gear ill do anything im active everyday.
Back to top Go down
Shivey
Officer
Officer
Shivey

PostSubject: Re: id like to join Xtryout   id like to join Xtryout Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 0:17

didn't you leave legendarynoobs specifically to join a clan to nptransfer?
Back to top Go down
compton1

PostSubject: Re: id like to join Xtryout   id like to join Xtryout Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 0:25

yes sir I did and I got orc to transfer np over to deadly cause im trying to find a solid clan to stay with that's active everyday sooooo what do u say :]
Back to top Go down
Shivey
Officer
Officer
Shivey

PostSubject: Re: id like to join Xtryout   id like to join Xtryout Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 0:42

Np (national point) transfering is a form of cheating and actually bannable. We do not invite cheaters to clan therefore i reject this application.
Back to top Go down
compton1

PostSubject: Re: id like to join Xtryout   id like to join Xtryout Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 2:04

I apologize strongly for doing np transfer and I promise u will never see me do that or anything that involves cheating in this game I love KO I just wish there was more people that spoke English and are as active as ur clan is im sorry for ever thinking of np transferring for deadly I did not no it was cheating ill have no part in that anymore and I hope u guys believe me and accept me in this clan I want nothing more in this game then a active English clan with cool ass people like you guys once again im sorry I hope u guys can forgive me.
Back to top Go down
Shivey
Officer
Officer
Shivey

PostSubject: Re: id like to join Xtryout   id like to join Xtryout Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 2:10

leaving this one up to you newb
Back to top Go down
NewBeginning
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
NewBeginning

PostSubject: Re: id like to join Xtryout   id like to join Xtryout Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 3:23

i will give him a week trial see if his words worth something. you also have to level more during that week trial Smile
Back to top Go down
http://deadlydragons.skyforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: id like to join Xtryout   id like to join Xtryout Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

id like to join Xtryout
Page 1 of 1