Deadly Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deadly Dragons

Knight Online Clan Deadly Dragons

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kiwi zhappi zhappi zhappi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SendMeAVirus
Mage Classleader
Mage Classleader

Kiwi zhappi zhappi zhappi  Empty
PostSubject: Kiwi zhappi zhappi zhappi    Kiwi zhappi zhappi zhappi  Icon_minitimeMon 8 Apr - 23:35

Name: lSendMeAVirusl

Class: Half Mage half Kiwi

Level: 81

Time Zone: Gmt+1

National Points: 100k ish

Do you have XP Prem or any other premium?: Nope, not huge on the whole exping thing Razz

Are you able to use Ventrilo (voice communication software): yes ! ( scandinavian accent included)

Do you commonly use scrolls in pk: for serious pk ofc!

Do you speak English: yes

A summary of your experience in KO: I've played KO since the beta, althought the first few years i just mocked about.. was like 8 y/o so couldn't really tell my right from my left^^. But i soon started playing with my brother and his friends in Dies and we played with a few known players, then i joined Outkasted for a while.. and since then ive done some on and off playing, mainly on Pathos and C-west where i lastly joined CompareTheMeerkats, such a nub clan Smile.

I've had quite alot of sucess in some level 70 private servers aswell, had the fortune of playing with Pyro for a good while, so i have alot of his mage tactics still.

I have spent 95% of my KO time playing priest, buy when i was going to join the Meerkats i decided to give mage a try Smile

Why you want to join our clan: Mainly cause of the family-like thing you have got going on, and both Shiv and wrekonize has given u a toon of praise. And to get new friends to kick some green ass with Smile

What do you think of k0xp?: does kiwi birds like roller coasters?

You agree to our clan bank policy on boss drops: yes
Back to top Go down
Shivey
Officer
Officer
Shivey

Kiwi zhappi zhappi zhappi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiwi zhappi zhappi zhappi    Kiwi zhappi zhappi zhappi  Icon_minitimeMon 8 Apr - 23:36

was accepted locking topic
Back to top Go down

Kiwi zhappi zhappi zhappi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deadly Dragons :: General :: Clan Recruitment-
Jump to: