Deadly Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deadly Dragons

Knight Online Clan Deadly Dragons

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DementedX clan application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
powertrip9

DementedX clan application Empty
PostSubject: DementedX clan application   DementedX clan application Icon_minitimeThu 2 May - 21:37

Name: DementedX

Class: priest debuff/heal

Level:79 83%

Time Zone: GMT -4:00

National Points: 5,000 Sad a lot was donated multiple times

Do you have XP Prem or any other premium?: only bronze right now just so i could trade again, but ill probably grab gold or plat when it runs out.

Are you able to use Ventrilo (voice communication software): yup got a great headset Razz

Do you commonly use scrolls in pk: I ALWAYS use scrolls in pk unless theres absolutley no duffers on orc side Very Happy

Do you speak English: Yes i do

A summary of your experience in KO: Played for 11 years now off and on (more on than off) I think it has the best pvp system of any MMO. I've mostly played dagger rogue and priest, and briefly played bow when they had that fast ms + shower combo glitch Very Happy.

Why you want to join our clan: It has a lot of names from CompareTheMeerkat which was a very friendly clan with great farming and pk parties.

What do you think of k0xp?: wrecks the game, and i've always been very disapointed with the lack of effort put in by gm's, the hackers always go in the same areas and yet GM's seem to never ban them of course i havent been on for a few months so i dont know if its gotten any better.

You agree to our clan bank policy on boss drops: Yes
Back to top Go down
NewBeginning
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
NewBeginning

DementedX clan application Empty
PostSubject: Re: DementedX clan application   DementedX clan application Icon_minitimeFri 3 May - 0:03

Accepted, pm me in game Smile
Back to top Go down
http://deadlydragons.skyforum.net

DementedX clan application
Page 1 of 1