Deadly Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deadly Dragons

Knight Online Clan Deadly Dragons

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WhozYourDaddy clan application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WhozYourDaddy

WhozYourDaddy clan application Empty
PostSubject: WhozYourDaddy clan application   WhozYourDaddy clan application Icon_minitimeFri 10 May - 16:28

Name:Henri = real name
WhozYourDaddy= game name

Class:Warrior

Level:81

Time Zone: Belguim - Gtm+1

National Points:20k ( donated to much in previous clans )

Do you have XP Prem or any other premium?:I do

Are you able to use Ventrilo (voice communication software):yes i do

Do you commonly use scrolls in pk:Well , if this can is as good as comparethemeerkatclan was, then i am willing to buy some scrolls

Do you speak English: Yes, i do

A summary of your experience in KO:Started in adream with a sin called ; FeelMyDaggerBeatingU, after that ive made a few lvl 80+'s had a lot of fun , been in integrity , comparethemeerkatclan <3 , iron wolves , badfamily , ... many more
ive found the acc Ninsuuu , where i made a lot of fun with , then found some more acc's like : INevergodown , ... more and more , ive been trough alot in knightonline , loved the games for years , its kinda sad that its dying but well yeah making the best of it

Why you want to join our clan: Well ive had such a great time in Comparetheerkatclan , ive been missing this guys so long , cuz it felt like the clan where i supposed to be , ive found out that a few of them are back in game like shiv , linus ...
and they told me that this clan is kinda the same , lovely people joking around , i also like that there is a forum and a clan bank and there will be alot of farming prolly ( just as comparethemeerkatclan )
ive recuived the call of an old leader ( dumar ) telling me to join this clan and help shiv out a bit
what i will do with a lot of love Wink im really exited to see dumar and old comparethemeerkat clanny's back in game Wink
Also hopping that this clan gives me the same feeling as comparethemeerkatclan did

What do you think of k0xp?: Since i am electred as sheriff , ... I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY POWERS AND KICK THERE ASSES OF THIS SERVER !!

You agree to our clan bank policy on boss drops: Ofcourse i do

Lovies ! Razz
and tnx for reading lol!
Back to top Go down
SendMeAVirus
Mage Classleader
Mage Classleader

PostSubject: Re: WhozYourDaddy clan application   WhozYourDaddy clan application Icon_minitimeFri 10 May - 17:45

teef
Back to top Go down
BasedGod

PostSubject: Re: WhozYourDaddy clan application   WhozYourDaddy clan application Icon_minitimeFri 10 May - 19:39

SendMeAVirus wrote:
teef

My response exactly!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/john.yohe.313
WhozYourDaddy

PostSubject: Re: WhozYourDaddy clan application   WhozYourDaddy clan application Icon_minitimeFri 10 May - 21:44

haha Linus , missed ya you little derp , once i convise darkon to come to this clan we'll be complete again Wink <3

+ since im dutch ill teach you some more bad words
Back to top Go down
NewBeginning
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
NewBeginning

PostSubject: Re: WhozYourDaddy clan application   WhozYourDaddy clan application Icon_minitimeSat 11 May - 3:28

good one! anyone accept that guy yet?
Back to top Go down
http://deadlydragons.skyforum.net
WhozYourDaddy

PostSubject: Re: WhozYourDaddy clan application   WhozYourDaddy clan application Icon_minitimeSat 11 May - 21:23

Ofc they did , some great fellas Wink
Back to top Go down
crybaby

PostSubject: Re: WhozYourDaddy clan application   WhozYourDaddy clan application Icon_minitimeWed 15 May - 10:48

do not accept it was a very bad king Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WhozYourDaddy clan application   WhozYourDaddy clan application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WhozYourDaddy clan application
Page 1 of 1